Monday, August 10, 2015

More Designs for Nature's Gifts Coloring Book

I can't keep up with printing this coloring book!  (Nice problem to have, eh?)  Today, since I had to have more printed, I took the opportunity to make the revisions I've been planning.  I eliminated the "Vegetables" page - my least favorite design - and replaced it with something better.  I also eliminated three of the four writing pages and replaced them with designs to color.  So there will be four new designs in Version 3 of this coloring book.  Here are the new designs.

The new printing is backordered until August 19th, 2015.  Stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read. Your blog is one of the finest blog . Thanks for posting this informative article.
    mandala coloring pages

    ReplyDelete