Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Flower Mandala Book is available in Europe and in the USA

Yay!!! I just heard from one of my customers that my book of Flower Mandalas has been listed on Amazon France! It's out in Europe now.  Unfortunately, Amazon USA will not be carrying it, as it was bought by Barnes & Noble, which doesn't play nice with Amazon.   Look for it at Barnes & Noble here in the USA.  The webstore for this book is here:   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/reviews/flower-mandalas-cynthia-emerlye/1120697327?ean=9781435160392#reviews-header. 



2 comments:

  1. That's Cool. It's also available (on pre-order) at Book Depository. (I've added it to my wish list.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The past is no longer for us to concern, it is our future need to build after what has happened.

    Quote from Singapore Life Coach | Lionel Lim

    ReplyDelete