Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A New Cover for the Hemp- Cannabis Coloring Journal

Have you watched "The Godfather" movies lately?  Remember when Michael Corleone says "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."  That's how I feel about this Cannabis Coloring Journal.  It's been months that I've been saying I'm nearly done with it.  Stay Tuned, dear readers, because it will be ready in a couple of weeks.  You must think I am Pinnoccio.  Or delusional.
Ugh. I'm sorry it has been so long.  So sorry.

Well, I received the final mock-up from the printer this week and this time, I really do think it will be ready to be printed this week.  Honest. Truly.

Here's the final cover design.  There was something about the last one that just wasn't me.  I let my daughter influence me and created a border design for the cover which was just OK.  In the end, though, it really didn't grab either of us.  So I re-worked it into this:


Much better.  I will be re-working some little details tomorrow and sending the files off to the printer. Finally.
Say a prayer that nothing else goes wrong.



.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.capecodtoday.com/article/2015/05/12/224416-Woods-Hole-library-launches-coloring-book-group-adults

    Library in Woods Hole, MA offering adult coloring days. I thought they would love your work.

    ReplyDelete