Friday, April 17, 2015

Nature's Gifts Coloring Book for Adults - Redesigned

The sales of my coloring books are booming right now.  Since I'm nearly sold out of Nature's Gifts, a book of nature-themed mandalas, I decided to reformat it before reprinting.  Since the mandalas are circular, they look better in a square book instead of a letter-sized book.  So, for the past few days, I have reformatted all the images and re-worked the covers to fit a square format.  Whew!

I sent it all off to the printer today.  I should have the proof in a couple of days and then... onward and upward!
Here's my new cover design:



...and the back cover:


Check out EmerlyeArts.etsy.com where all my coloring items are.  This book is still available in letter-size.  The new size doesn't affect the images, just the covers.


No comments:

Post a Comment