Saturday, February 7, 2015

Whee! I've joined the Daily Painters Movement

I'm sure many of you have heard of the Daily Painters movement, groups of artists who vow to work every day on creative projects.
In my area, the wonderful Artistree Art Center has formed a Daily Artist group.  I signed up last week. I won't be posting things for that project every day, more likely at turning points or when I finish something.  I'll also be showing all the other things I'm doing, such as coloring, art therapy, scratchboard, kirigami, and painting. (Whew!)

As you may have guessed, I already do something creative every day, mostly at the end of the day in my Night Studio.  So, to me this group will be useful only if I do something that is a stretch for me, something I want to do but have been putting off.

I know what this project will be but all my ducks aren't in a row yet, so I'm working on an old scratchboard in the mean time ... every day.  Stay tuned for the real thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment