Monday, January 19, 2015

Our Latest Zentangle

Every few months I create a new poster with a zentangle template on it and tape it to the fire door to the living room at Second Spring, the psychiatric facility where I teach two therapeutic art groups. I tape the template up and hang next to it some directions and a black marker. Over the course of time, the sections of the template get filled in with doodles.  The final result is always interesting and beautiful.

This is the zentagle my peeps just finished after working on it for three and a half months.




Here's the new template I just put up.  Let's see what happens with this one.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia , love your scratch board art, been doing it lately but having hard time transferring the image on the board any tips for that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love your watercolors! You can see my tutorial on how to transfer a line drawing onto board using xylol here: http://emerlyearts.blogspot.com/2012/02/using-xylol-and-laser-printer-to.html
      Be well, Cynthia

      Delete
  2. Thanks Cynthia, will try that.

    ReplyDelete