Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kaleidoscope of Flowers - large format coloring page

Here's the third in my new series of large format coloring pages.  This will be 24x24 inches square for group coloring.  This was a five movie creation.




It may look like I came out with the first three designs quickly, but actually they have been in the pipeline for a while.  These are very large, detailed designs which I've been adding to little by little. Here is a detail of this one.




 I spent an entire day simply formatting them on the computer so they can be printed.  I think this will turn out to be a great adaptation for my adult coloring work.
Stay tuned.

PS.  If you want to be alerted when this new series is available to purchase - or when anything new from Emerlye Arts comes out, sign up for our newsletter (see above right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment