Monday, September 1, 2014

My Newest Floral Painting Loosely Done

I've been under a lot of stress lately with so many projects in the works that I decided to take a break and do something quick, loose, and relaxing for the holiday weekend.  I haven't named this yet (any suggestions?)  It is a 20 inch square acrylic painting on canvas. The main colors are browns, pinks, lavenders, and greens with white.
I did this in my day studio instead of my night studio, so I don't have a movie calculus for this one.  It took me three days, on and off.
It will be for sale soon but I may want to enter it in the local color show at Artistree in October.  If you are interested, contact me.
It looks great on a light-colored wall.  Here it is next to the pinks in my bedroom:



I thought you would be interested in the process so here it is in 10 steps.











No comments:

Post a Comment