Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Covers for My Floral Line of Coloring Pages


I've finally finished re-designing the packaging for my Floral Series.  Whew!  I kind of hate doing graphics but it has to be done.  Here are my new portfolio covers.  The old ones were elegant in all black and white but they didn't show up well in stores.  I've decided to make each one a slightly different color in the same family of colors.  This way people can distinguish them more easily.
Now I can't wait to get the proofs back.  I want to have all my coloring sets (7 in all) printed, packaged, and ready for sale before the end of June.  Then, my next step is to create an online shopping cart to sell these and downloadable coloring pages - among other things.
Stay tuned amigos.











No comments:

Post a Comment