Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Coloring Portfolio Covers are Here!

Finally!  I received the portfolio covers today for my Adult Coloring Pages.  Most of them came out well and so I went ahead and ordered the full measure of them (after tweaking some of the designs a wee bit.)
These are the covers for the Floral Series.
 And these are the mandala series covers.





I also ordered the clear bags and backing boards.  My next step (another 12 hour job, I think) is to re-design the interior page with tips on coloring, etc. - a brochure of sorts.  Once that is printed, I can spend a day or two assembling all the packages for sale.  I will offer them right away on Etsy but my long term goal is to have a shop here on this blog and on my website.  Woo hoo!


So much work for what I initially considered a simple little idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment