Thursday, June 21, 2012

Coloring Pages are Printed!

I am in the process of re-working the packaging on ALL my adult coloring portfolios.  It took me several long 12-hour days to re-design the covers and re-format all the pages and finally last week I sent it all off to the printers.  Yesterday, to my glee, I received all the interior pages printed on heavy cardstock.


But where are the covers?!!!  The tracking site keeps saying they will be delivered today but its the end of the day and nada.  I am on pins and needles to see how they came out.  If the answer is "Good," then I will go ahead and have more covers printed.  I am sooooo anxious to be able to finish and package these. 
My next step is to re-design the brochure that is included in the package.  Then the big job:  re-working my website and getting these online in a more marketable way.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment