Monday, January 9, 2012

Sewing Tote Bags

Last summer I decided to use up some of the wonderful upholstery fabric I've been hoarding to (someday) make bags from. So I whipped up several large and small tote bags and offered them for sale at Arjuna.
Well, they've pretty much sold out now so this past weekend I re-organized my stash... and plan to sew several more for Arjuna and another shop that wants them and maybe add some to my Etsy shop.    I'll show them to you every once in a while, as I make them.
Here is what I made this weekend:







I, like most sewers I know, have an ungodly amount of fabric in my stash, waiting patiently to be made into something lovely. Since I am determined this year to do a major clean-out of my office, art studio, and sewing room, I should make some progress in this endeavor.
Dare to dream!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment