Monday, December 12, 2011

My Annual Snowflake Party

I had so much fun with everyone at my annual Snowflake Party Open House yesterday that I forgot to take pictures of us actually cutting snowflakes.  So I can only show you some I took before people showed up:   The house smelled wonderful with Forest Path potpourri scenting the living room and Hot Mulled Cider warming on the stove in the kitchen.

The large table was set up for snowflake cutting.  Some people came already knowing what to do and others wanted help.  I always give tutorials for beginners and demonstrate at least one advanced cutting technique.

The Itty Bitty Art Show was set up in the living room.  Pretty good sales this year.

All my miscellaneous creations were on display among twinkling lights.

Here are the three papercuts I was able to finish between gab sessions.





Come on over next year.  It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment