Thursday, November 17, 2011

Refreshing My Kirigami Inventory

I've sent so many hanging kirigami ornaments to shops this year that I have few left for the Itty Bitty Art Show, the little shop I set up here every year during my Snowflake Party.  So, for the past three nights I've been cutting like mad in my Night Studio.  I've cut mandalas in three motifs.  Today you can see the "Other Things."  The next two days will be "Angels" and "Reindeer."   Several of these will be for sale in my Etsy shop later today or tomorrow.


This bird one is my favorite.  I like it so much I may keep it for my own collection. (As my cutting has evolved, what I once thought was wonderful I now think is rudimentary. So my private collection keeps changing. Pieces seem to hang for a couple of years, then get replaced with something better.)





No comments:

Post a Comment