Sunday, October 16, 2011

Combination Cuts - Hanging Kirigami Mandalas

In preparation for the holiday bazaars, two upcoming kirigami classes, and to renew my Etsy stash, I need to cut some more hanging kirigami mandalas.  I am enjoying cutting wide borders right now, with bifolds in the center.  I'm getting a little tired of doing so much crafting but my inventory is nearly renewed. Here is what I cut last night (a pretty long night of cutting.  Three movies worth.)








I just received a new commission for a logo, so I will be working on that for the next few weeks.  Also, my Facebook fans and others are starting to complain that I haven't been drawing enough so I will definitely be getting back to painting and doing more black and whites as well.  Please bear with me and Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment