Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Folder for Adult Coloring Pages

As much as I like the designs on my previous coloring portfolios, when placed on a store shelf, the black folder looks a bit somber to me; it doesn't say "Coloring."  So I'm going to try having folders printed up using colored versions of my designs.  Today I finished laying out the new folder for set 6.



Now to have a few printed and see how they look.  This will take a week or so.  If it works, then I will print the larger amount, have the pages themselves printed, then assemble it all into a product for sale. If this works out, then the next portfolio will go faster because I won't have to reinvent the wheel.

I also colored over the design again with more variation. Can you tell the difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment