Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another two Coloring Mandalas

Only one more to go before this set is finished.  Then I plan on designing a new cover to the portfolio they will be packaged in. (I am going to see if a colored package looks better than the black and white one I've been using.) After all, if I am going to be teaching a packaging and presentation class at Artistree, then I'd better pay attention to my own packaging.

These two designs were created last night as I watched an engaging British mini-series called "The Crow Road." It is a Scottish tale of murder, family upheval, and the literary life.  Wonderful prose by the narrator. No offense to some of you, but I think nobody beats the British for fine murder mysteries and Scots excel at being both poetic and morose. Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment