Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting Set Up for Open Studio Weekend

I'm in the process of setting up my living room gallery again for the Open Studio Weekend.  I like the way my display unit came out - so well, in fact, that I wish I had made two of them.  Perhaps later. (Yeah, like I will finish painting the walls later too. Ha.)




The lawn is mowed, the fence fixed, and my items set up.  Now to put up signs and clean my studio, which is a huge, awful mess.  This is Open Studio Weekend, however, and people do like to see where the artist works. Stay tuned.
(I'm just realizing what an antiquated expression "Stay tuned" is - from the days of broadcast television.  In my parent's day it was "Don't touch that dial," a radio term.  Now I suppose I should say... what?  Bookmark this page? Connect back later? )

No comments:

Post a Comment