I'm beginning to add small details now. In this session I added stamens to all the tulips. I also put stems on the spray of white berries in the upper right.
I added three leaves in the lower center because it bothered me that the stems looked so thready in that area.
Berries! I began adding some depth to the berries in the lower right and I also added some berries to the spray in the lower left. I will be putting little caps on these - just something to fill in that space a little without calling attention to it.
Now my last, biggest design issue is what to do with the central flower. I want to add a stamen, maybe big and fluffy, but I'm not sure how to do it. I've printed out a few copies of this and I will fool around, drawing different types of centers in this flower. Its just too unfinished looking for me. Once that is done, the rest will be adding small details and refining stems, etc.