Today I worked on the lower right leaves, putting some depth into them. I lightened all the berries but I will have to wait before I work on them again.
In addition, I took the orange out of the red flowers. (I didn't like it. I will add more depth later after the paint dries.
I added some blue to the white trumpet flowers to reflect the blue in the lower right corner. I think there is a bit too much blue down there so I might re-work them again later, adding more light green to the lower leaves.
I also want to add other flower to the lower left, which seems a bit bare. I will print out an image of what I have now and paint over it to see how my idea works before I actually touch the canvas.