Thursday, April 14, 2011

Turquois Duo, session 17

My clients canceled yesterday (terrible weather) so it was a day of much painting for me. I worked quite a bit on the second painting. I didn't like how thready the stems looked (see last post) so I covered them up with balls, which will become... something - round flowers or large buds or such. I added another red flower to balance the color more and worked quite a bit on the tone of the leaves.


It was slow going and now I hope I haven't made it too busy. (A friend just told me I complain too much about my work but I'm just wondering out loud.) The ribbon will be low on this one - but that will come much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment