Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inspired by: Lines & Colors

I've spent the whole morning reading a series of articles about website design in the blog Lines & Colors. I will be creating new web pages soon for my series of Adult Coloring Journals and in the process of thinking through how I want to design this, I came across these articles. These are the best, clearest, most in-depth things I've read on the web with really useful information.


The first article is called How NOT to Display Your Artwork on the Web. Fortunately, my website holds up pretty well here, although after reading this I will be eliminating centered text and re-formatting some of my images.

The second piece is really a series of articles under the heading How to Display Your Artwork on the Web. I will be studying this one for a while. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment