Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bathroom Dream

Part of the mural dream I had involved the bathroom off the bunk room (we called it the boy's bath.) I saw a mural of an octopus reaching out from behind the mirror, as if it was about to swallow it. It wasn't creepy, though, just very beautiful. These murals (below) aren't the same but will give you an idea of what I mean by beautiful.



An octopus would be wonderful if I was still living in RI on the coast. I wonder whether it is too much of an ocean theme for my little farmhouse in the Green mountains with farms and cows and all. If I stay with a Goddess theme, perhaps I could paint a mermaid playing with an octopus. Oh it is so fun to imagine possibilities. I'd better not get ahead of myself here. I haven't even finished my Turquois Duo paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment