Monday, February 28, 2011

Inspired by: Advanced Style


Although fashion is not the focus of my country lifestyle, I have always considered clothing as an art form. I love studying historic costumes and any period film is worth watching, in my mind, for the beautiful houses and costumes alone. And, as you know, unique, wearable art is something I love to create and see on others.

Recently I came across a wonderful weblog called Advanced Style, which features women (and some men) of advanced age who exhibit elegant, sophisticated, or daringly unique style. Several of them are in their 80's and 90's. It is incredibly inspiring!


I certainly hope I can be this hip in my 70's and beyond.





I've captured a few photos from this blog to show you but I seriously hope you will check out www.AdvancedStyle.blogspot.com for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment