Friday, February 25, 2011

Glee in the Snow



We are having yet another blizzard today. So far it's snowed about six inches in a few hours and isn't supposed to quit until late tonight. My very brave UPS man had to park at the bottom of the driveway and trudge through the yet unplowed snow to deliver four large packages this afternoon. Oh JOY! My art supplies came! I opened with glee packages of ampersand claybord in several sizes, more paint, framing supplies, and... ta da!... my new used airbrush and airbrush supplies!
A blizzard is the perfect setting for painting (provided the electricity doesn't go out.) Unfortunately, it is my son's birthday today and he will be arriving soon with 7 friends to spend the weekend skiing and I have to get the house ready and prepare food.

I feel like a little kid who just can't wait to open her present. I am tempted to be evil and sneak up to the studio in the night and try out the noisy airbrush. Heh heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment