Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Fletcher Farm School for the Arts & Crafts

Today I am meeting with the Executive Director for the Fletcher Farm School, which is run by the Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen in Ludlow, VT. She wants to see my studio and discuss my teaching some classes at the school's summer program. I visited Fletcher Farm last year as part of the Open Studio Weekend. It offers many interesting opportunities for learning elegant craft techniques and new skills. I'll let you know what pans out. You can read about the school HERE.

OK. Got to run and gather things for show and tell.

LATER: Woo hoo. I had a wonderful meeting. I love this Executive Director, full of exciting ideas and common interests. We haven't worked out the details, but I will likely be teaching three or four workshops for them this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment