Sunday, October 31, 2010

Soft Navy Hat

What shall I call this new style with gathers on the top? My regular hat is a Cloche and with flower it's a Flower Cloche. I also have chimney hats... but this style? Any suggestions? The top of the hat is what is different. Here's my newest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment