Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yikes! First Shop Sale

Holy Moly. I've already sold a hat in my new shop and rather than feeling happy about it, I am panicked because I was counting on my nice little display being a place holder while I make more inventory. Now I'm scrambling.

I used to have several of these abundant displays when I did craft shows.
Now I only have about 4 hats total to show.

Two years ago I was still recovering from major surgery so I suspended all my sewing, removed my wearables from galleries, and took a hiatus from that endeavour. The kind of sewing technique used in my work is actually quite hard on the body and I didn't have the stamina for it. Now I'm better and have planned to start up again - slowly at first. My inventory of hats and jackets is woefully low and if I make any more sales my new shop will look even emptier. Oi! I need to "hit the ground running."

I will show you anything new. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment