Version 5 is their alternate.
Now I must spend a day or two "cleaning up" the files. What you see here is rough, digitally speaking. I will ...
- go through the chosen images in detail and smooth out and correct lines and elements as best I can.
- I will convert the design to various types of files, including PDF.
- I will make a list of notes and suggestions for the logo's use and some notations on what works best.
- I will format a label and suggest the fonts to use for product names.
- I will print out a large version on heavy paper, suitable for framing.
I will post their design on my website with a link to them. In return, hopefully, I will later receive back samples of their product materials (letterhead, label, etc.) and perhaps photos of themselves and their farm to put in my memory file. I will also request that, when they create their website, an acknowledgement of me as the logo designer and a link to my website will be made. I must say, the owners of Thistledown Creamery have been wonderful, cooperative clients. I wish them well.
My creation will soon be out in the world. What more can an artist want?