Saturday, June 26, 2010

For the Next Two Weeks: a journey

Well, the coloring project is nearly finished. The four portfolio sets are out there. I have to wait a bit on the coloring journal. (Printer messed up and we have to re-do the covers.) So that's on the back burner now. I will slowly get marketing material together and put them in my inventory and catalog.

I have a wee request for another tattoo design. That job will be rolling around in the corners along with a quick trip to visit my mum.

But the main thing I'll be working on for the next week or two is finishing a company logo for Thistledown Creamery in the land down under. Sooooooo. I thought it would be interesting for you to watch the process of how I create a logo. This journey will have the label: logos in case you fall behind or want to reference it later.

Got to go see my mother tomorrow but I will begin the tale of the logo soon. And after that... dum dum duuuuuum. I buy the big canvas.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment