Saturday, May 29, 2010

Open Studio Weekend


Success.
I was pleasantly surprised by how many people showed up today (day 1) to the Open Studio Tour. Surprisingly, about half of them were people from out of state - mostly visiting friends - but one couple came to Vermont just for this tour. People came from Rhode Island, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire and Canada as well as people from different parts of Vermont. I had some wonderful conversations and ended up taking out some other things (my dolls) that were not part of the show.


Many bought kirigami, cards and coloring portfolio sets. I filled a page of pre-orders for the coloring journal - lots of interest in that area.

I had my products in a display downstairs, a gallery of black & whites in the hallway, and a tour of the studio upstairs.


Time to put my weary feet to bed and rest up for tomorrow's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment