Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inside the Box

I happened into a shop in RI yesterday that was decorated mostly in black and white. "This elegant little gift shop would be perfect for my black and white cards, prints, and coloring book," I thought. So I approached the owner and had a wonderful chat with her. Next step is to send her a wholesale sheet. ( I really need to get the wholesale info accessible from my website.)

I've been surprised at how much interest there is for the creativity kit - more than the journal itself. Apparently people like things they can give as gifts, even if it is expensive. Here's how the inside of the box is going to look, although the tissue paper colors will vary. I wanted it to look like a flower inside. It is prettier in person. The second layer of tissue covers the pencils, sharpener, and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment