Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Blip with the Coloring Journal

For those of you following this saga, I received the proof of the book today and was dismayed to find large dark shadows on most of the image pages. Bummer. So I went through all my PS files again and deleted any "white" space around the image - lest it not really be white - and I re-configured a new .pdf and sent it off to the printer. My account manager is going on vacation next week so she passed my project off to somebody else. Groan. I hope I don't have to reinvent the wheel here. Hopefully this is only a blip and the new file will correct the problem and this baby can get printed!

I'm getting sick of reporting on this project and want to move on to other more scintillating things. This is like someone who says "do you want to see a few pictures of my vacation?" and then traps you for three hours showing you hundreds of pix of dolphins.
So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment