Friday, May 21, 2010

2010 Open Studio Tour

Open Studio Logo

This year I am on the Vermont Craft Council Open Studio Tour. It happens on Memorial Day weekend, May 29 & 30th. Each year artists and fine craft artisans all over the state open their studios and galleries to the public for a showing. I have so enjoyed the ones I've visited in the past and am happy to be on the tour this year. I'm on pins and needles, wondering if my coloring journal will be ready by then. I should have begun that project a bit earlier. Oh well.

For the next ten days, I will be getting ready. Right now my Itty Bitty Art Gallery is in my living room, which has a door to the outside. If it is raining that day, I may have people come in the mudroom and walk through the kitchen. Dunno. The main thing is to gather up enough artwork to show and have it displayed and ready to sell. I haven't decided yet whether I will let people come upstairs to view my studio. I probably will if they ask.

HERE is the link to the Craft Council website. I don't know why my name doesn't come up under artisan pages. I am definitely on the Studio Tour map, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment