Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Valentines to Frame

Some of my online customers have asked me to create kirigami that is un-laminated and capable of being framed. This works well for me because even though I have many framed mandalas showing in shops and galleries, this gives me a way of selling them online without the hastle of trying to ship framed work. So, in honor of the approaching Valentine's Day, I've created two new cuttings, naked, placed on a backing and ready to be framed. They are listed in my Etsy shop.

Garden Angels


Angels With Flower

4 comments:

  1. these are great- very strong lines & nice flow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life has not words...

    tons of kids...chaos, emotions, worry, release, on and on...then....your zen must be strong...your talent and stamina is pretty darn special...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the kind words. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete