Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Papercuts Book


I just learned that the Papercuts book I am being included in is actually going to happen. It is now on its way to publication after months of preparation. I submitted several kirigami cards and mandalas for consideration. For the ones that were chosen I had to write up detailed directions on how to make them, which turned out to be more difficult than creating the papercut!


I believe they are using two of my submissions in the book. I will let you know as soon as it is ready for sale, probably in the fall. Here are a few of the kinds of things I submitted.


You can find my kirigami for sale in my Etsy shop here ...
and in my 1000Markets shop here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I look forward to a book party to celebrate. Well done!
    carol

    ReplyDelete