Sunday, April 5, 2009

Red Algae Flower - Line Drawing

I have decided to enter the University of Rhode Island annual competition for art based on ocean themes. I already have two black & whites completed and am starting on this third one. Each one will be 6x8 inches and will include an original and inverted version. I have to hustle, though, as I need to do about a half dozen more before the end of this month! That would be an amazing feat but I will try. My new quotation card will have to be put on hold for a while - but I'll get back to it.

Here is the line drawing for "Red Algae Flower." You should see fast progress and many new postings for the next couple of weeks before I take a much needed rest.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Rhode Island competition. This drawing is gorgeous!

    Love,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete