Thursday, April 2, 2009

Current Projects, Bird Girl

New Quotation Card: I've been dragging my feet about transferring the design for my new card (seen in the last post) onto watercolor paper. It is such a tedious process. And, really, I would like to use my new scanning method (discussed in the last post) but that involves even one more step. Groan. I will work on it today.

My 1000Market Shop: I've been putting some time into adding and tweaking products for my 1000Markets Shop. That site has just added categories and we vendors are all scurrying to adjust our tags to fit into the proper category so searching customers can find us. Etsy does it differently, so it has been like re-learning to post. Hopefully, though, 1000Market will soon be "going live" (making their big launch) and it will all be worth the effort.

In the mean time... Here's something I don't think I've shown you before. It is something I did a few years ago when I was obsessed with painting the Divine Child.

"Bird Girl"
Mixed Media

2 comments:

  1. Fun piece - wonderful colors! Are you finding 1000 Markets worthwhile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. came across your blog today, so very glad i did, your work is just beautiful and it is so interesting to read of other artists work processes. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete