Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Organizing My Products

Staying organized is the bane of my artistic existence right now. It is spring (although you wouldn't know it with all the snow on the ground) and I am germinating new ideas profusely. But... what to do with it all? I have to round out my product line and not start so many new things. Acquiring Langdell paper really threw me off track. Its like crack! I know I shouldn't be doing it all day but I can't help myself.

I've decided to separate my manufactured products (greeting cards, gift cards, bookmarks, journals, etc) from my custom & OOAK creations (originals, giclee prints, kirigami keepsakes, hand painted cards, story portraits, custom logos...) at least in my head. Now, how to market it all; that is the question. Anyone want to be my agent? I need a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment