Friday, December 19, 2008

My Last Big Kirigami Push before the holidays

Happy Holidays!

Here's my final dozen hanging mandalas. Now I only need to cut about a dozen large ones to frame and I will be done for the season. I am turning my attention to Christmas for the rest of the week.

Below are 8x8inch mandalas, some of which will find their way into my Etsy shop. The others will go toward building up my sold out inventory. (By the way, if you see anything here that isn't listed in my Etsy shop, you can ask me for it or ask me to make another one.)

Sorry for the dark images. I don't know why this batch came out so dull and gray looking even though I adjusted brightness and contrast. The mandalas are bright white in real life.


Native Birds

Girlfriends & Boyfriends

Heart Doiley

Sunshine Lovers

Mice Sitting on Cheese

Bloomin' Horses

Hearts & Flowers

Valentine & Ants

Love Geese

No comments:

Post a Comment